I. Working Hours
|Morning||09.30 am – 01.00 pm|
|Lunch Interval||01.00 pm – 01.45 pm|
|Afternoon||01.45 pm – 05.00 pm|
- Students should wear ID CARD inside the campus.
- Students should not disturb the classes by unnecessarily making noise, standing on the corridor, lounge, etc.
- Students are strictly forbidden from smoking anywhere in the campus.
- Students are not allowed to use mobile phones anywhere in the campus.
- Students are allowed to organise or attend any meeting in the institution or outside only with the prior permission of the Principal / HOD.
- Students should handle college property carefully without causing any damage.
III. Attendance and Leave Rules Attendance
- Faculty members shall take attendance at the beginning of each period
- A student who is not in the class room when the attendance is taken shall be marked absent.
- Student attendance will be computed at the end of every month and indicated in the progress report.
A minimum of 80% attendance is required to appear for the semester end examinations. Students who do not have the minimum attendance will not be allowed to appear for the semester end examinations.
- Students should attend the classes regularly.
- However, leave of absence for valid reasons only will have to be obtained from the Class Counsellor in advance. In case of sickness, a medical certificate should accompany the leave application that is submitted upon return from illness.
- Attendance shall be calculated on the basis of periods i.e. in terms of the lecture or lab periods attended.
All Sundays,Saturdays and holidays notified by the college.