Aim / Objective:
The objective of the cell is to develop a system of conscious and consistent improvement in the overall performance of the institution at all levels with the involvement of all stakeholders towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Functions of IQAC:
The IQAC-AEC helps for proper academic planning, execution, monitoring and evaluation. IQAC is responsible
- Continuous evaluation of academic performance
- To help students gain hands-on experience about functioning of the industry and further prepared them for the industrial jobs, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) are signed between various organizations. To focus on augmenting the placement of the final year students in reputed companies through effective campus placement drives.
- Conducting Internal Quality Audits periodically to verify the effectiveness of measures taken in reaching the quality parameters.
- Through the cells formed, various technical events will be conducted relevant to their latest technology.
- To improvise the teaching learning process through ICT all classrooms are equipped with LCD’s.
- IQAC organized a number of FDP’s/training programs to faculty and students.
|Mr.N.V.Chandrasekar||Representing Management||Director- TKVTSSMEC Trust|
|Dr.V.Rajkumar||Academic Expert||Professor, GCE, Salem|
|Dr.G.Maheswaran||Academic Expert||Principal, VSA Engineering College, Salem|
|Dr. A. Rajesh Kumar||Member||Head - Automobile Engineering|
|Mrs.R.S.Gandhimathi||Member||Asso.Prof - Civil Engineering|
|Dr.S.Sharavanan||Member||Head - CSE|
|Mr.M.M.Arun Prasath||Member||Head - ECE|
|Dr.R.Venkatesh||Member||Head - EEE|
|Dr.S.Venkatesan||Member||Head - Mechanical Engineering|
|Dr.R.Kumaravel||Member||Examination Cell- Coordinator|
|Mr.L.Gnana prakash||Member||AP - EEE|
|Dr.O.Saravanan||Secretary||Dean- 1st Year|
|Dr.S.Subhashini||Coordinator||AP/ Management Studies|
|Dr.P.Gnanasekar||Member from Local Society||Director IQAC VMRFDU|
|Mr.R.Bharanitharan||Member from Industry||CEO- Bharani Constructions, Salem|
|Mr.T.Jayamurugan||Member from Industry||Senior Quality Inspector, Steel Plant, Salem|
|Mr.C.Silambarasan||Alumni Member||Quantity Surveyor, KG Foundations Private Limited, Chennai|
|Mr.J. Johnson||Student Member||Final Year- Mechanical Engineering|