Grievance Redressal Cell
|Name||Category||Present Designation / Occupation|
|Mrs. Selvi J||Chairperson||Professor|
|Mrs. Juliet Daisy Rani S||Internal Member||Others-teacher and lion member|
|Mrs. K.Bhuvaneswari||Internal Member||Assistant Professor|
- The Principal shall constitute a Grievance Committee to redress the grievance of the teaching and non-teaching staff. The Grievance Committee shall be composed of members among the ranks of Head and Deans.
- The Principal shall announce the Constitution of the Committee and the names of members at the beginning of every academic year.
- The grievance committee shall:
- Have a member secretary, to monitor the proceedings and meet once in every month on a stipulated day and time
- Any teaching or non-teaching staff having a grievance, he or she makes a representation to the Committee.
- The member Secretary of the Grievance Committee shall include such grievance as an item of the agenda in the next weekly meeting, unless the seriousness of the grievance warrants a meeting to be commissioned immediately.
- The grievances shall be redressed time to time by the committee and by the Principal / Chairman / Secretary.
- The Member - Secretary shall record and maintain the minutes of the meetings.